July 12, 2006
SAN JOSE, Calif.—(BUSINESS WIRE)—Eyelit Inc., a manufacturing software provider for visibility, control, and coordination of manufacturing operations for the electronics, life sciences, and semiconductor industries, announced today Pmigrate™, a proven out-of-the-box migration that automatically moves all critical MES Data model information from PROMIS MES and moves it to Eyelit's award-winning MES with no loss of data or downtime.
Eyelit customers are enjoying dramatically lower overall cost ownership and a much more responsive manufacturing enterprise after migrating to Eyelit MES. Eyelit now has three former PROMIS MES customers running Eyelit MES. Some of the benefits and results realized in the first year include:
- Dramatically reduced support requirements
- One customer realized over an 80% reduction in administrative resources
- Elimination of custom-coding cost
- Eyelit MES is a highly configurable application with no
- Faster response to manufacturing, less time waiting for IT
- Substantially lower hardware related costs
- One customer realized 90% reduction in related hardware
- Move to Windows platform from legacy Alpha environment
- Lower cost of IT resources/labor
- Easier access to trained resources and reduced time to
acquire and ramp IT resources
- More intuitive GUI
- Very little retraining of the operators, quicker
production operator ramp (less training time), fewer
- Minimal impact to production, no quality impact for
- Multiple sites
- Easy, faster, more cost-effective rollout to other sites.
Abilty to easily transfer product and export data model.
Lower support costs, same basic model may be set up and
used at other sites
- Quick turnaround for product enhancement requests
- Reduce IT costs as enhancements added by Eyelit and
incorporated in Eyelit MES in very timely manner.
These migrations were completed in three months or less with NO loss of data or impact to production operations. In fact, the migration at a DOD facility was so seamless that the production operators didn't know that the MES was replaced. Some customer requirements included the need to access legacy PROMIS MES data as well.
"Eyelit is the only company that provides a proven risk-free option for PROMIS MES customers looking to modernize their factory systems to the next generation MES. Many of these customers will be telling their story at Eyelit's upcoming user conference. It is a great place for Eyelit customers and prospects alike to hear first hand the tremendous saving that Eyelit customers are realizing," stated Dan Estrada, Vice President of Sales and Business Development for Eyelit.
About Eyelit Inc.
Eyelit is the leader in Collaborative Production Management (CPM) solutions for visibility, control, and coordination of manufacturing operations for the electronics, life sciences, and semiconductor industries. Eyelit uniquely delivers a broad set of manufacturing solutions, including application integration, asset management, business process management, CIM, manufacturing execution, product costing, quality management (CAPA), and supply chain execution, that enable our customers to rapidly and cost-effectively optimize production and company processes. With exceptional customer service, Eyelit has time and again proven superior innovative technology can deliver quicker time to value. More than 40 leading companies, including Analog Devices, BreconRidge, Freescale Semiconductor (Motorola), Innovative Micro Technology (IMT), Kodak, Skyworks Inc., Tower Semiconductor, and VTI Technologies, rely on Eyelit as a trusted software partner.
+1 905 502 6184