Growth and Profitability Again Lead by Photovoltaic (Solar) Industry Investment in Eyelit’s Manufacturing, Quality, and Automation Solution
September 04, 2008, 01:53 PM Pacific Daylight Time
Toronto—(BUSINESS WIRE)—, a manufacturing software provider for visibility, control, and coordination of manufacturing operations for the aerospace & defense, discrete electronics, semiconductor, and photovoltaic (solar) panel industries, announced today record revenues for the first half of 2008.
Highlights for the first half of 2008 include:
- Increased Revenue: Eyelit posted record revenues for the first half of 2008 with a 60% increase in revenue in the first six months over the previous year. The company saw a 40% increase in software revenue, 40% increase in support revenue, and an almost threefold increase in services revenue.
- Increased Services Revenue: Driven by automation projects in Eyelit's fast-growing photovoltaic (solar) install base, Oracle integration, and carry over from larger software sales at the end of 2007. Eyelit was able to nearly triple its services revenue in the first half of the year.
- Industry Diversification: Eyelit saw new software license revenue from aerospace & defense, back-end (assembly) semiconductor, and wafer fab (MEMS) industries. Eyelit also saw further software investment from legacy PROMIS MES installed customers in the front-end semiconductor industry.
- Geographic Expansion: Along with continued North American expansion, Eyelit also realized new software revenue in the first half of the year from Latin America and Europe. Eyelit added a partnership agreement with Systema GmbH in Germany to support the thriving photovoltaic (solar) as well as the semiconductor markets in Germany and the rest of Europe.
- Company Growth: Hiring in record numbers, Eyelit has more than doubled the size of the company in the last 18 months. And it will be adding an additional 50% to the development, support, and quality assurance staff in the second half of 2008, to keep up with a growing customer base and provide the needed infrastructure to support Eyelit's next level of growth.
Eyelit continues its rapid company growth and currently has job openings in sales, services, development, support, and quality assurance. Qualified and interested parties should submit their résumés.
“We exceeded our goals again and are excited with our continued and consistent growth. Our results and happy customers speak for themselves. The first quarter delivered our best revenue in Eyelit’s history, as predicted. We typically see a drop in the 3rd quarter, but this year we expect our 3rd quarter to exceed the 1st quarter adding another new revenue high for a quarter. We are projecting even greater growth in the second half of 2008 and profitability again for the full year. We are thrilled with our success in the solar industry; we have more new solar wins already this 3rd quarter that we hope to announce soon. Our challenge with our growth is to maintain the best customer support, rapid deployments, and highest customer satisfaction in the industry,” said Dan Estrada, Vice-President of Sales and Business Development.
Eyelit is the leader in Manufacturing Execution and Business Process Management (MES and BPM) solutions for visibility, control, and coordination of manufacturing operations for the aerospace & defense, electronics, semiconductor, and solar panel industries. Eyelit uniquely delivers a broad set of manufacturing solutions, including Asset Management, Factory Integration (Automation), Lean Manufacturing, Manufacturing Execution (MES), Supply Chain Execution, Quality Management (CAPA/OCAP, SPC, APC), and Business Process Management, that enable our customers to rapidly and cost-effectively optimize production and company processes. With exceptional customer service, Eyelit has time and again proven superior innovative technology can deliver quicker time to value. More than 40 leading companies, including A123 Systems, Analog Devices, FLIR Systems, Freescale Semiconductor, HelioVolt, Innovalight, and VTI Technologies, rely on Eyelit as a trusted software partner.
+1 905 502 6184